Six to Twelve Months before:
- □ Select a wedding date and time.
- □ Choose your wedding theme, colours and/orstyle.
- □ Reserve your ceremony and reception place.
- □ Determine the size of the guest list.
- □ Select a wedding party.
- □ Find a photographer/caterer/florist/dresses.
- □ Reserve rentals if needed.
Four Months before:
- □ Shop for wedding rings.
- □ Order menus wedding attire.
- □ Register at a bridal registry for gifts.
- □ Order Invitations and personal stationary.
- □ Complete the guest list.
- □ Make appointment with hairdresser.
- □ Book hotels for out of town guests.
Two Months before:
- □ Mail invitations 6-8 weeks prior to wedding.
- □ Finalize details with caterer/florist/photographer.
- □ Order wedding cake.
- □ Plan rehearsal dinner.
- □ Have a trial run with hairdresser.
- □ Meet with officiant to finalize ceremony.
One Month before:
- □ Have final fitting for gowns.
- □ Purchase gifts for wedding party.
- □ Make sure all wedding accessories are purchased.
(garter, glasses, pillow, etc.)
- □ Pick up wedding rings.
Two Weeks before:
- □ Apply for marriage license.
- □ Reconfirm hotels for out of town guests.
One Week before:
- □ Contact guests who have not responded.
- □ Give final numbers to caterer/rental company.
- □ Plan seating arrangement.